Ah, I never know what to write in these things, or how to sum myself and my life up in 100 words or less. I live in New England, am married to the love of my life who makes me laugh as much today as the day we met, and we have a brand-spankin'-new baby boy who was born July 14th, 2009. My life has changed so much in the last year and most of it still doesn't feel real. Stay tuned as I slowly come to the realization that I don't own a Delorean and this is all really happening.
My videos
Thank goodness I have a Blackberry with a video camera. When my little guy does something cute that I want to share with people, I immediately take a video of it. Want to see some of his antics? Follow The Wolverbean Channel on Youtube and keep up with my tater tot!
When I'm not working, poking around on here, or playing with my baby boy, you can find me posting on one of these two blogs. I'd love it if you checked me out and became a follower of those as well!
1 comments:
I LOve It! That one eyebrow is slightly raised!!! How early they start showing 'tude, lol! Makes me want to hug him! You are so blessed!
Post a Comment