Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh, what a beautiful baby

Posted by Amy at 10:00 AM
Not that it's any secret, but... well, we've got a good lookin' kid. He's a very handsome little boy, and I don't mean to brag (okay, I do), but I can't help but being in love with him.

We've been wanting to have professional pictures taken of him since he was born, but he's unpredictable (as babies tend to be). He doesn't have a set day-to-day schedule, and he has good days and bad. We also wanted to wait until he could move around better, sit up and do things independent of us holding him or just him laying down.

So once he was about six months old, I got in touch with Caitlin Wood at Photography by Caitlin. I know Caitlin's work very well, as she shot my wedding and my sister's. I love her photography and I knew if anyone could get some awesome pictures of our guy -- who is extremely wiggly -- she could. And her work didn't disappoint.

The other HUGE bonus to us is that unlike having portraits done at a photo studio or Sears where you pay by the print, and have to have THEM reprint any photo you like, Caitlin gives us all the photos she takes on a CD, along with a release for us to be able to print them anywhere. For example, I got the CD on Thursday, and had a bunch of the photos printed at CVS today, and I can do it again in a month or a year or 10 years, without paying for individual prints.

Here are just a few of the pictures Caitlin took. We are in love with them. If you're in the New England area and looking for a photographer a) who's willing to travel for you, b) who is VERY reasonably priced, and c) whose work is absolutely breathtaking, call or email Caitlin!















1 comments:

Amanda on March 10, 2010 at 9:06 AM said...

What a cutie! The second one and the one with him holding your hands are my two favorites!

 

The Onesie Chronicles Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez